Monday, October 18, 2004

 

Why a blog?

I'm finally jumping into the blogosphere. I've got several projects going on, and it's only two weeks until election time.

Ranch stuff - we're trying to build a fourplex to live in up near Vacaville and Fairfield, California. This is getting to be quite the project since there is a piece of legislature called the Williamson Act which takes some working around. You'll see more about that as I continue working on the project.

Iraq war - I'm continually surprised at the viewpoints of people around me. Of course California is a very Democratic state, however there is a serious disconnect between military families and the 'rezidents' of CA. The problem is in information assessment. The latest polls show that the military families are overwhelmingly backing Bush because they feel he's a better leader.

I've decided to put a letter together for my friends, and send it with a book called 'Dirty Bomb: Weapons of Mass Disruption'. I will publish it here later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?